Terms & Conditions
Plastic Jungle Intellectual Property Policy
Last Updated March 21, 2012
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and prohibit infringing activities through the Plastic Jungle Service. Users of the Plastic Jungle Service may not upload, submit, or transmit any copyrighted content that they do not own or have the right to reproduce and distribute, or which violates or infringes the rights of any third party.
Non-Affiliation with Third Parties.
We are not affiliated with, and may not be endorsed or sponsored by third parties whose names, logos, and branding appear on the site, including the merchants whose gift cards are bought, sold, or exchanged through the Plastic Jungle Service. The names and logos of these third parties are the trademarks of their respective owners, and are used on the Plastic Jungle Service to clearly identify the merchant where branded gift cards may be redeemed.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, who believes that any content hosted on the Plastic Jungle Service infringes your copyrights (a "Complaining Party"), you may submit a notification in writing pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Plastic Jungle Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, that you wish to be removed or access to which you wish to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can reach our Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement as follows:
204 East 2nd Avenue #632
San Mateo, CA 94401
(Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed)
NOTE: THE PRECEEDING PROCEDURES ARE FOR SOLELY FOR REPORTING ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT ISSUES. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to Plastic Jungle's customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Plastic Jungle will, in certain situations, terminate users of the Plastic Jungle Service that we determine to be "repeat infringers." If you believe that a particular user of the Plastic Jungle Service is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact us and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the user is a repeat infringer, so that we may take appropriate action.